Social Media Disclaimer
1. Posts and comments made by users on this page are public and can be viewed by anyone with the applicable social media account. For this reason, Fidelity cautions you against submitting through this page any personal information regarding your loan application or your existing account. If you have questions or concerns regarding your current application or existing account, please present them to us via Fidelity Mortgage’s primary website at www.fmiloans.com/about.
2. Fidelity may provide links to websites not controlled by Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. These could include links to homeowner assistance programs or to websites controlled by companies not affiliated with Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. is not responsible for the security, accuracy, reliability, privacy, or other policies or content of such sites. You should review the privacy notice and other policies and information contained on those websites because those policies and information could be different from Fidelity Mortgage’s privacy notice.
Email Attachment Policy
If you are sending electronic mail to Fidelity, we want to remind you that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your information is very sensitive, or includes personal or confidential information — such as your account number, credit or debit card information, or social security number — you may want to send it by way of our secure contact form or by postal mail to the address listed below.
Fidelity Mortgage Inc
Attn: Processing Dept.
4365 Northlake Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.FMILOANS.com. Fidelity collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Fidelity is committed to protecting consumers’ and borrowers’ non-public personal information at all times. To that end, we employ and maintain extensive physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure your non-public personal information is protected as a customer of Fidelity. In addition, we monitor technical enhancements and practices in the field of information security and privacy to ensure our safeguards remain an effective tool in protecting your non-public personal information.
You provide nonpublic personal information to us so that we may help you try to meet your financial goals. Such information allows us to process your requests and transactions, keep you apprised of products and services that may be of interest to you, and enhance customer service by better understanding your financial needs. This information may include:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as phone, Social Security and account numbers, assets, income and employment history);
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as your loan balance, payment history and other account information);
- Information we receive from mortgage settlement service providers (such as consumer reporting agencies);
- Information collected from your web browser when you visit our websites (such as date, time and areas of our websites that were visited).
We do not access information about your identity while you browse our website. Although we collect information about the date, time and area of our website that you visited, you remain anonymous to us. only if you decide to apply for a loan directly with us directly through a broker, do we collect any personally identifying information about you.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
Fidelity uses a variety of third-party services to help provide the most streamlined and user-friendly website possible. We also use third parties such as Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use our website. These third-parties may collect certain information from your browser (i.e. using cookies and/or your IP address), and may tailor your ads so that you see Fidelity advertisements on other websites. To learn more, or to opt-out of receiving online display advertisements tailored to your interests by our third party partners you can adjust your privacy settings in your browser so that your information is not tracked.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We use session cookies to tailor your experience on our site. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
If you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request us to correct, update, delete, deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of affiliates (within the Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. family of companies) and nonaffiliated third parties (outside the Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. family of companies):
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage lenders, mortgage bankers, banks, securities brokers, tax preparers, financial advisors and insurance agents.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. Affiliates and non-affiliated third parties that receive your nonpublic personal information agree to keep that information confidential and to use it for only the function that we ask them to perform.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing or purchaser or seller agreements.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and agents who we determine need to know that information to provide products or services to you, service your account, or maintain the systems that support your account. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public information.
Fidelity shares nonpublic personal information:
- To companies involved in the loan process such as appraisers, title companies, credit reporting companies and insurance companies and mortgage investors and mortgage servicers who are a necessary part of the mortgage transaction and therefore we must provide some of your information to these companies in order to process and fund your loan.
- With service providers that assist us with processes or functions. This includes overseas service providers for the processing or underwriting of loans.
- When you explicitly instruct us (Opt-In) to forward your application to another lender. Example: You may consider it beneficial for us to forward you loan application to another lender who may be able to help you in the event we are unable to offer you a loan that meets your needs. You may find this convenient since it means you may not need to search for another lender or complete another loan application. If you are interested in this benefit, you will be afforded to opportunity to opt-in at the end of the loan application.
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Fidelity. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy notice/statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice/statement of any website you visit.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
By clicking on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission you understand that you are agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are agreeing to the following:
- That you agree to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and agree to do business electronically with Fidelity.
- To receive important notices, and other communications at any telephone number or email address (including a mobile device) you entered so that Fidelity can contact you. This authorization removes any previous registration(s) on a federal or state Do-Not-Call (DNC) registry or any internal opt-out/unsubscribe requests you may have previously requested with Fidelity.
- That Fidelity or one of its third party associates may use an automatic dialing system in connection with calls made to any telephone number you entered, even if it is a cellular phone number or other service for which the called person(s) could be charged for such call.
We may update this privacy notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
4635 Northlake Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Last Updated 06/2017
Please read these terms, conditions and disclaimers carefully. By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
Use of this Web Site
Although this site is intended to provide accurate and timely information, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete or current and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes may be made to the content of this site without notice. The products, services, and any other information described on this site may change at any time. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information before relying on it and decisions based on information contained in this site are your sole responsibility.
This site is controlled and monitored from the United States of America and no representation is made that materials are appropriate or available for use in other countries or locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
All of the information on this web site, including all images, is copyrighted material of Fidelity (FMI) or its parent, subsidiary or affiliate entities, except as otherwise indicated. You may not copy, download, republish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this web site in any form without the prior consent of Fidelity unless otherwise indicated.
Links to this web site are not permitted without the prior consent of Fidelity (FMI).
Products and Services
The products and services referred to in this web site are offered by or through FMI or its parent, subsidiary or affiliate entities and or its investors. The products and services and the applicable terms and conditions may change at any time. There may be eligibility requirements for these products and services and they may not be available in all geographic areas.
This site contains links to other sites on the Internet. These links are provided for your convenience. Links to another site do not constitute approval or endorsement of that site or its products or advertisements.
Exclusion of Warranties
No warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this web site. This information and the products and services are provided “as is” “as available” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
Neither FMI nor any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliate entities, agents, employees, investors, or subcontractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including lost profits (even if advised of the possibility) arising in any way from the information contained in this web site. None of these entities shall be liable for any damages or losses that may be caused to any equipment and other software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with access or use of this web site.
These terms and conditions may be modified at any time by revising this page without notice to you.